V2 Analogue Input Profile Selection
The V2 board utilises four analogue inputs in order to read values from a number of different input sources, such as load cells and temperature sensors. These may provide either a proportional output, or a fixed voltage response depending upon the internal structure of the input device.
- PW117B Aerosol Burst tester
- KW141B Automatic Axial Load - Dome Growth and Dome Buckle Gauge
- MP44A Automatic Back End Gauge
- RB133A Automatic Beverage End Enamel Rater
- LD136B Automatic Buckle Gauge
- HD131D Automatic Beverage Can Enamel Rater
- DJ111D Automatic Compound Weight Gauge
- AGS091B Automatic DRD Gauge
- HW137B Automatic DWI Two Piece Can Gauge
- AER115C Automatic End Enamel Rater
- ME163C Automatic End Enamel Rater (mA Gauge)
- AES098G Automatic Sanitary End System
- BF110A Automatic End System
- EZ101C Automatic Ezobility Gauge
- AD142A Automatic Front End Gauge
- PD138B Automatic Implosion & Crush Gauge
- TK065I Automatic Openability Gauge
- JJ139A Automatic PET Burst Expansion Tester
- MK123B Automatic Pop & Tear and Tab Strength Gauge
- SIT112 Automatic Score Integrity Tester
- AF059C Automatic Shell Gauge
- JC010C Axial Load Gauge
- BE056C Back End Gauge
- PT012E Dome Reversal Gauge
- FE129C Dual Head Front End Gauge
- DV036E End Buckle & Missile Gauge
- FE056F Front End Gauge
- AFE106 Front End Gauging System
- PC031E Pop and Tear Gauge
- RPT127 Ring Pull Tester
- AED119A Top Load Tester
The V2 board allows for the use of both types of input, and the profile used is selected via the jumper’s position on the board itself. The two jumpers locations on the board are as follows.
A jumper in the rightmost position is used to set the Ratio based input profile for the Analogue input. This is typically used for load cells and pressure transducers.
A jumper in the leftmost position is used to set the Absolute input profile for the Analogue input. This is typically used for sensors requiring absolute voltage measurements (e.g. temperature sensors).
When replacing an existing V2 board, verify the position of the jumpers on the existing board prior to replacement. If after board installation the force/pressure is reading half of the calibration standard or half of the expected measurement, move the jumper. If the problems persist, please contact Versatile for further information.