Replacing a Digital Probe
- MP44A Automatic Back End Gauge
- AD142A Automatic Front End Gauge
- BE056C Back End Gauge
- FE056F Front End Gauge
1. Turn the power and air supply to the gauge off.
2. Remove the probe from the probe holder.
(Example: Height Probe Holder – BE056)
3. Remove the cable tie.
4. Remove the airline from the probe.
5. Locate the digital probe box that is going to be replaced.
6. Remove the probe box by releasing the retaining clip.
7. Place the new digital probe box onto the mounting block and secure with retaining clip.
8. Re-connect the airline to the probe.
9. Place the new probe into the probe holder.
10. Reapply the power and air to the gauge.
11. Follow the probe set-up procedure in the gauge manual.