Angle Encoder Setup
Access to the DIAGNOSTIC screen is required for this procedure. you should familiarize yourself with the operation of your gauge’s DIAGNOSTIC screen before you attempt this procedure
- MP44A Automatic Back End Gauge
- AD142A Automatic Front End Gauge
- TK065I Automatic Openability Gauge
- PC031E Pop and Tear Gauge
6. continue to rotate until the display reads 0.0
7. Tighten the grub screws to lock the encoder into position.
8. if needed, fine tune the encoder reading via the two mounting screws.