Invented by V.T.
Copied the world over.
Manually loaded Dome Reversal Gauge for standard, finished beverage cans.
- Dome Reversal. Real time graph of pressure.
- Manual Dome Reversal Mode. Pre measure height of can then insert can in gauge. Can is pressurised to preset value eg 90PSI or 620 KPa. Remove can to measure height and compute dome growth.
- Option: Dome Growth Module
- Dome Growth. Automatically measures dome growth.
Single diameter only. Standard gauge is 211 size. Optional 202 Can Insert Kit allows testing of 202 body cans. Gauge can be ordered in dedicated 202 size as well as 204, 206 and sleek cans.
- 211 Bodied Beverage cans
- 25 to 50cl Capacity
- Necks 202 to 211
- Aluminium or Steel cans
- 300, 204 & 202 Bodied Models available
Single seal operation – no change parts
Test Finished and straight walled cans
Colour TFT display
Real-time on-screen Pressure Vs Time waveform plotting
Internal pressure intensifier included (145psi out)
USB Service Port
Integral RS232 and Ethernet data ports
Interlocked safety door
Power Lead (to suit region)
RS232 Cable (25M-9F pin)
- Electrical Supply: 100-240VAC Single Phase
- Shop Air: 70-90psi Filtered, non-lubricated
Dome Growth Module Option
Automatically measures dome growth on any 202* or 211 bodied Can without the need for preparation.
- 0.01mm (0.0005”) Resolution
- Automatically compensates for can slippage
- Allows combined Growth/Reversal test modes
* Optional 202 Bodied Can Inserts required
Note: Factory fitted option.
202 Bodied Can Insert Kit – on application only
Allows testing of 202 bodied cans
Recommended for swing line or laboratory use. Where 211 & 202 body cans are manufactured simultaneously we recommend separate gauges.
Inserts are placed within the clamp blocks taking approximately 30 seconds to fit.
- -202 202 Bodied Can Inserts
- -203 202 Top Cap
- -204 5 off Rubber Seals
Digital Pressure Calibration Gauge
Allows periodic calibration of pressure measurement system.
Model: DRUCK DPI 705
Complete with carry case, tubing and calibration connector
- 20Bar Full Scale
- Basic accuracy ±0.2% of FS
- NATA Certified. (Internationally traceable)
PT012D Basic Spare Parts Kit
Kit includes basic wear parts:
- 1 x 2455: 8A DPDT 24VDC Relay
- 1 x 14484: Switch N/O Contact Block
- 1 x 14485: Switch N/C Contact Block
- 1 x 14479: Push Button Actuator
- 2 x 14480: Switch Cap, Green, flush
- 2 x 14481: Switch Cap, Blue, projecting
- 5 x 8268: Rubber Plunger Seal
- 1 x 952: Dome Growth Indicator Battery