Adjusting an End Bin Assembly
The End Bin Assembly can easily be removed from the gauge and adjusted to accommodate a variety of different end sizes. The bins can be installed free standing but should be screwed into position whenever you intend to use them for an extended period of time.
- LD136B Automatic Buckle Gauge
- DJ111D Automatic Compound Weight Gauge
- ME163C Automatic End Enamel Rater (mA Gauge)
- BF110A Automatic End System
- TK065H Automatic Openability Gauge
- MK123B-RPT Automatic Pop & Tear & Tab Strength Gauge
- MK123B Automatic Pop & Tear and Tab Strength Gauge
- AES098F Automatic Sanitary End System
- AF059C Automatic Shell Gauge
1. If fitted, remove the screw in the centre of the Bin Assembly.
2. Remove the End Bin from the gauge.
3. Loosen the four Bin Rod screws located underneath the End Bin Assembly.
4. Place the required size end on the Bin’s base.
5. Adjust the Bin rods so that the end is central with a clearance of approximately 1 mm or 40 thou.
6. Tighten the screws.
7. Insert the adjusted End Bin Assembly back into the gauge.